Chart your course through the world of wine and fine-tune your wine sense with this portable guided notebook.
- Concise information details everything you need to know to rate wines, followed by interactive fill-in pages for tasting and judging wines.
- Prompts guide you to create useful tasting notes that include essential details of vintage, price, producer, region and country, grape variety, when and where tasted.
- Evaluate each wine's appearance, nose, taste, finish, and overall impression.
- A handy pocket inside the back cover pocket holds notes, labels, wine-related articles, business cards, more.
- A ribbon bookmark keeps your place.
- An elastic closure keeps your notes secure.
- Durable hardcover binding.
- Journal measures 4-1/4'' wide x 5-3/4'' high.
- 192 pages.